My Thank you speech to all that have made this possible
I would just like to say thanks to all the letters on this keyboard that have made it possible for me to touch and connect with them to make this page.
Also thanks to this page for being such a great friend and support, even though we sometimes go wrong my page never lets me down.
Oh and sob thank you so much to all the links without you this page would not exist.
Thank you to all my teachers that through the years have sat me down and taught me to spell so that I can at least write and spell these words.
Last but not least my great friend spell checker you have saved me from some tough times.
No I haven’t lost the plot I have been given an award
I received my lovely award from the lovely Beth who blogs at Bethan-No-Y
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award- Beth Thank you for the award xxx
2. Share 7 things about yourself
1. I am very musical I can play the guitar from acoustic to bass. I play the Keyboard , do a few rhythms on the drums
2. I love Carry On films and On The Buses love that sort of humour
3. I am a big Johnny Depp fan especially as Jack Sparrow I love Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy they are my favourite films
4 I’m half Sicilian (Italian) and have lived in Sicily when I was younger.
5. I trained to be a missionary when I was 16 and was asked to go to the Philippines but my grandparents said no I was too young.
6. Had my own child minding business for a few years and loved it.
7. A good cook well hubby and kids think so.
3. Pass it along to blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy:
My first is Curly and Candid – its funny and to the point at times a great read
My second is Not Even A Bag of Sugar – it’s so true to life , you can relate to the posts and very well written
My third Autism Father – here is a father trying to show people what it is like to live with a child that’s autistic a very interesting read
My fourth Rainbow over the wall – a great read of life with an autistic child. Very funny and very insightful
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.10 Questions:
1. Why did you create this blog?
It was in the summer I was having a tough time with the kids and was just writing what I felt down. Then soon people starting following it and reading in July 2010 The Trials and Tribulations of the Sav-ettes was born. If my blog helps one person understand autism/special needs it is worth it.
2. What kind of blog do you follow?
Any that appeals to me, a lot are blogs of parents of autistic kids that’s because we have a common ground.
3. Favorite Makeup Brand
I’m afraid I’ve never done make-up.
4. Favorite Clothing Brand
I haven’t really got one just what ever I am comfortable in.
5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product
6. Your Favourite Color
Purple any shade of it I just love purple and blue
7. Your Favourite Perfume
Hugo Boss Red
8. Your Favourite Film
Pirates of the Caribbean
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I would love to take the kids to Disney one day they would love it
10. Are you a Cat or Dog person?
I love Dogs and I have just got a labrador puppy